Free Online Meetings and Virtual Platforms
- 12 Steps.org – Listing of online 12-step meetings on various platforms
- Adult Children of Alcoholics – Phone and Online Meetings
- Al-Anon Electronic Meetings – This forum and recovery chat room for Narcotics Anonymous members features voice chat, Skype, and text chat meetings connecting people from around the world.
- Alcoholics Anonymous – AA meetings via telephone or online
- Bridge Club Virtual Meetings – Meetings that are specifically focused on women and LGBTQIA+ folks who are sober or interested in sobriety.
- Families Anonymous Virtual Meetings – Online meetings for parents, grandparents, siblings, spouses, significant others, other family members and friends of those with a current, suspected or former drug problem.
- In The Rooms (Online Meetings) – An online platform supporting a wide range of 12-step and non-12 step meetings
- Narcotics Anonymous – Many meetings via online
- SAMHSA Virtual Recovery Resources – Resources that can be used to virtually support recovery from mental and/or substance use disorders. It also provides resources to help local recovery programs create virtual meetings.
- SMART Recovery Online Community – Message board, chat room, online meetings, and online library.
- Sober Grid – The largest mobile sober community with free online social networking
- The Temper – An online publication/site that explores life through the lens of sobriety, addiction, and recovery. Includes links to resource
- WEconnect and Unity Recovery – Online meetings are held seven days a week at 10am, 1pm, 4pm and 10pm CST.