Our Mission: Healing House, Inc. is a non-profit, faith-based substance use disorder recovery organization. We work in the Kansas City metropolitan area to provide safe and stable homes with opportunities for spiritual and personal growth along with purposeful guidance and support. We serve both men and women who are committed to overcoming their addiction and becoming responsible, productive, drug and alcohol free members of our community. Healing House provides recovery housing to nearly 200 individuals every day in our thirteen private homes and two apartment buildings.
If you or someone you know is seeking help with addiction recovery, consider Healing House, Inc. We have been providing the necessary tools and resources for individuals to obtain long-lasting addiction recovery in Kansas City since 2003. Our approach to helping men and women in recovery addresses the entire tri-fold aspect of addiction. In addition, our experienced staff is equipped with the tools and knowledge to help you achieve and maintain life-long sobriety.
Programs and Services
- Our faith-based meetings and support groups provide comfort and encouragement. They are a safe place the journey of recovery while learning from others.
- 12-Step recovery program
- 1-on-1 case management
- Recovery and faith-centered support groups and activities
- 1-on-1 counseling
- Our recovery residences provide a safe place to begin new life in recovery. Living with other men or women recovery provides courage and accountability to stay the course.
- Housing for up to 180 adults and 25 children
- Residents must maintain living quarters, participate in recovery programs, complete community service and obtain employment.
Education and Employment
- Our education and employment program provide one-on-one help as participants seek to rebuild a better life through gainful employment.
- High school equivalency testing and adult education
- Vocational support and skill building
- Financial counseling and budgeting assistance
- Recovery Community Center