Header image: Little Free Library located outside Healing House. Photo by Dorri Partain, The Northeast News
We are so excited and grateful for the donation of TWO Little Free Library’s made by the Finkelstein’s! They are located outside of Bobbi-Jo’s House and Mama Judi’s House. We can’t wait to see what the neighborhood is reading!
Additional Locations in Northeast Kansas City:
- The St. Francis – 300 Gladstone Blvd.
- Kansas City Museum – 3218 Norledge (north side)
- Grace United Community Church – 801 Benton Blvd.
- PH Community Garden – corner of Brooklyn Ave and Minnie St
- Healing House 1 – 100 S. Spruce Ave.
- Healing House 2 – 4402 St. John Ave.
- Della Lamb Community Services – 500 Woodland Ave.
Little Free Library is a 501 nonprofit organization that promotes neighborhood book exchanges, usually in the form of a public bookcase. More than 90,000 public book exchanges are registered with the organization and branded as Little Free Libraries – including ours thanks to a generous donation!
Original article by Dorri Partain, The Northeast News here: